View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 17, 2012
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechrose37 View Post
All I can quote is the couplet of Mirza Ghalib after reading the comments against Safdar Jang :-

یہ کیسی بے بسی ہے کہ بنے ہیں دوست ناصح
کوئی چارہ ساز ہوتا ،کوئی غم گسار ھوتا

Dear Hassan,

You have done a gross excess;Safdar Jang is wounded and you have rubbed salt on his wounds.Please remember the saying of Hazoor SAWW;

"Jo nasehat majma may ki jaye wo dar haqeeqat muzammat hoti hay"

So ,you have not given a piece of wisdom,you have infact condemned him.Its immoral and unethical.I do not know why this sentence of Kennedy is echoing in my mind that," Victory has many fathers;defeat is orphaned."
1 - There is no means of delivering the nasehat/advise as private messaging option is disabled on this forum

2 - Even If there were means to say it in private, It was still better to say it "sab k samnay" so that all others cannot get the idea of blaming "xyz" after a defeat and so that they can learn/know from now that even if they try to do so it will not be appreciated so it's discouraging others too for blaming others for one's own defeat which is always due to one's own mistakes, weakness and/or incompetence (comparatively)

Kennedy was right.. Victory has many fathers.. Agar koi victorious ho jayai he claims it and never denies it.. but when he fails or is defeated, he denies it and doesn't accept it that it was due to his/her own incompetence and there were more competent people.. I am sure kennedy meant that when you lose, accept it.. accept your failure and OWN it.. just like you accept and OWN your victory.. so it all depends on what point of view you read a quote..