View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 17, 2012
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Account and Audit

Nauman will become famous soon enoughNauman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Dear nauman you have really horrified me. You mean to say that PG, CTG & RTCG are better than OMG. Please explain.
In civil service, seniors of any occupational group, are called Sir, not Dear. Hopefully you'll learn that once you join service. However, for the purpose of this forum, you can address one in whatever way you like.

A grade 17 officer of postal has much broader authority and many more human resources working under him than are working under an OMG officer. He also gets a house in smaller cities while an OMG officer always works in Islamabad and getting an official house without paying a bribe is almost impossible. I am sorry for being so realistic. I do not want to offend you or to disappoint you, but I feel its my duty to give you the right picture of things.

Railways also has huge bungalows and officers mostly get official residence. They also get servants for working in their home etc.

And lastly, I never said CTG is better than OMG. OMG is better than CTG as of now. However, if all CTG officers start getting foreign posting, CTG will become better than OMG.