View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Women: seems like you are challenging Muhammad PBUH's order of not leaving house without a mehram just for the sake of getting western freedom where harassment is reported, in disguise of "making an Ideal Islamic society"...stop living in a fools paradise...Do you know the meaning of Women? its mean a precious being worth concealing...Have you not seen the "western reported society" with all freedom and strict laws but women are tried like clothes...They are socially a disaster in glossy skyscrappers...Do all want to get tried and reported??? There is no freedom in islam without limits...Accompanying with mehram was even compulsory in his PBUH's time, do u expect a better time ahead??? and "vice in men" is concerned, than common sense is there wont be a response until there is no stimuli...and its a common fact that a Muslim man with worst character would lower his gaze when he sees a girl in Abaya/Burqa bcs this reflects as an effort to conceal which is truly respected in our culture. and accept the fact that Women are weak which created a need to make failed western laws like discussed in Express tribune, you have a better option to choose Islamic solutions... I am not conservative but let my sisters be not fooled by myopic freedom...

Regards
Brother, I suggest you read my article again, because you are using the exact same distorted rhetoric used by men to justify actions that they themselves know are wrong.

If on the Day of Judgement, you are questioned about not lowering your gaze as Allah SWT commanded, will you tell Him that you would have if there had been no stimuli?

Further, your post shows a deep rooted hatred of Western society. Women have never been as free as they have are in the West right now and your arguments are not only weak, they are just rubbish. If you don't believe me, pick up a newspaper and mark reports about violence against women. Do this for a year, then compare with the West and you will know.

And about mehram, times have changed bro. The world is now much much safer than it ever was in history. Yes, just because you hear about more things (because of the media), it does not mean that things have taken a turn for the worst. Before you comment, please go over the history of the last 1400 years and you will know that the world has never been so peaceful in history as it is now.

It is now much safer for a women to travel alone than in the Prophet Muhammadh's (PBUH) time, when even Men couldn't travel Alone.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: caps