Monday, April 29, 2024
02:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Women: seems like you are challenging Muhammad PBUH's order of not leaving house without a mehram just for the sake of getting western freedom where harassment is reported, in disguise of "making an Ideal Islamic society"...stop living in a fools paradise...Do you know the meaning of Women? its mean a precious being worth concealing...Have you not seen the "western reported society" with all freedom and strict laws but women are tried like clothes...They are socially a disaster in glossy skyscrappers...Do all want to get tried and reported??? There is no freedom in islam without limits...Accompanying with mehram was even compulsory in his PBUH's time, do u expect a better time ahead??? and "vice in men" is concerned, than common sense is there wont be a response until there is no stimuli...and its a common fact that a Muslim man with worst character would lower his gaze when he sees a girl in Abaya/Burqa bcs this reflects as an effort to conceal which is truly respected in our culture. and accept the fact that Women are weak which created a need to make failed western laws like discussed in Express tribune, you have a better option to choose Islamic solutions... I am not conservative but let my sisters be not fooled by myopic freedom...

Regards
Brother, I suggest you read my article again, because you are using the exact same distorted rhetoric used by men to justify actions that they themselves know are wrong.

If on the Day of Judgement, you are questioned about not lowering your gaze as Allah SWT commanded, will you tell Him that you would have if there had been no stimuli?

Further, your post shows a deep rooted hatred of Western society. Women have never been as free as they have are in the West right now and your arguments are not only weak, they are just rubbish. If you don't believe me, pick up a newspaper and mark reports about violence against women. Do this for a year, then compare with the West and you will know.

And about mehram, times have changed bro. The world is now much much safer than it ever was in history. Yes, just because you hear about more things (because of the media), it does not mean that things have taken a turn for the worst. Before you comment, please go over the history of the last 1400 years and you will know that the world has never been so peaceful in history as it is now.

It is now much safer for a women to travel alone than in the Prophet Muhammadh's (PBUH) time, when even Men couldn't travel Alone.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: caps

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
-
In that case, this is not confined to women only.
Even male corpses are stolen by medical persons or people practicing black magic.

And sexual harassment can hardly be women fault in a society like ours .
How can it be fault of a working woman who is clad in a decent dress and keeps herself to her work only but a couple of her male colleagues while talking among themselves cut cheap jokes, loud enough that they reach the woman' ear...
And its very tricky this way, apparently nothing is being said or done directly to her, yet, such a behavior is a cause of discomfort for the other.
-
Dressing, body language provocative nahe bhi tou, some people are just mentally sick, wo wesa he behave kertey hn.
Do you think any society gave respect to woman including ISLAM ??? I don't think so ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Do you think any society gave respect to woman including ISLAM ??? I don't think so ....

You have to keep in mind that the rights given to women by Islam, 1400 years ago were really extraordinary. In no other society at the time did women enjoy so much freedom and respect. But in the intervening years, the world has passed us by.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
very special 1 (Friday, June 22, 2012)
Old Friday, June 22, 2012

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Dear this rhetoric has a firm backing of Muhammad PBUH's saying unlike yours taken from biased western media with implicit designs for women and their freedom....or u want to say ..Mehram's compulsion is outdated? han? clarify ur stance...

You think todays is SAFER time? then for ur kind info, 90000 forced rapes are reported annually in your SAFE USA.. 13000 in UK, 10500 in France. talking about this freedom??? He's not a newyorker who is not robbed, may be a hoax??? that Newyork is on mars where after 8, you are prone to ferocious attacks by organised muggers ???? I guess Dr. Affia is also a women kept in male prison without even respecting her gender rights? and this Safer world dint voice anything against it. talk some sense please...I wouldnt call your argument a rubbish because this is what a myopic pro-western society could think, just the pros, and in blind race towards these Freedom, they are rapped. I accept women are never more free in the past than today but now its you to accept that women were not this much vulnerable in the past than today..

and as a muslim, do respect Islamic laws. Islam has created domains of freedom, both for men and women...which are not OUTDATED...Women are equal being to men but in different domain...yes they can work for economic betterment of country but in men-free work place...because Shaitan and Nafs are with us to astray...Best society is which stands on islamic fundamentals and then incorporate scientific and behavioral management that will suerly be prosperous...

and finally choose ur words "rubbish, rhetoric" with care...may be its the rubbish thats the reality...Reality is different than Movies and films which West use for its society advertisement and which lure you all Freedom Fighters.

Miss malmeena! Kindly comment with logic! otherwise this forum is not fb talking wd old buddies abt schooldays....Its Islam who give women its being, its life other wise women are murdered, buried alive and sold.. World History is full of men's achievements even b4 Renaissance leave aside wt happened with them b4 Hazrat Muhammad PBUH. there were women only in history when talking about royal families or freedom fighters like john of Arc etc. other wise where was woman??? Islam has given women a domain to manage that is home, objective of raising and nurturing future in the form of childern, gave her a respect which this being never enjoyed...Do you know that wifes of deceased father are divided among childern as their mistresses in Dark ages??? Islam gave them the most venerating position in a person's life i.e Mother....what else is your respects definition??? i guess prophethood han???

Last edited by Amna; Friday, June 22, 2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: chain posts/merged
The Following User Says Thank You to peacepakistan For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Friday, June 22, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Dear this rhetoric has a firm backing of Muhammad PBUH's saying unlike yours taken from biased western media with implicit designs for women and their freedom....or u want to say ..Mehram's compulsion is outdated? han? clarify ur stance...

You think todays is SAFER time? then for ur kind info, 90000 forced rapes are reported annually in your SAFE USA.. 13000 in UK, 10500 in France. talking about this freedom??? He's not a newyorker who is not robbed, may be a hoax??? that Newyork is on mars where after 8, you are prone to ferocious attacks by organised muggers ???? I guess Dr. Affia is also a women kept in male prison without even respecting her gender rights? and this Safer world dint voice anything against it. talk some sense please...I wouldnt call your argument a rubbish because this is what a myopic pro-western society could think, just the pros, and in blind race towards these Freedom, they are rapped. I accept women are never more free in the past than today but now its you to accept that women were not this much vulnerable in the past than today..
Since you are on the CSS forum, I'm assuming that you do intend to attempt it. If that is indeed the case, then I'm amazed at your lack of historical knowledge. Just run a search on Google about what usually happened after a siege was over and the city had fallen; you will understand what true violence is.

Look at crime rates with respect to the massive increase in population over the centuries. In the middle ages, people went for Hajj in massive caravans for fear of being looted. A lone man was as much in danger as a lone women, hence the necessity of being accompanies by a mehram.

Read about the bloody moments of history, the massacres committed centuries ago, the slaughter of innocents just for the pleasure of a young king, enslavement, RAPE and MURDER of ENTIRE CITIES and you will know that the world is BY FAR SAFER THAN EVER BEFORE.

The so called hero Muhammad Bin Qasim took captive the ladies of the household of the King of Debal and handpicked his daughters to send to the Caliph in Baghdad.

Bandits ran free in the countryside, raping and plundering at will. And Arabia was no exception.

Not only women, but a stupid person like you, so full of himself, going to Mecca by himself, secure in the knowledge that he was a macho man and not a "kamzor aurat" would have been robbed and murdered on the road in no time.

Quote:
and as a muslim, do respect Islamic laws. Islam has created domains of freedom, both for men and women...which are not OUTDATED...Women are equal being to men but in different domain...yes they can work for economic betterment of country but in men-free work place...because Shaitan and Nafs are with us to astray...Best society is which stands on islamic fundamentals and then incorporate scientific and behavioral management that will suerly be prosperous...
Control your Nafs then, if you are such a strong man.

Quote:
and finally choose ur words "rubbish, rhetoric" with care...may be its the rubbish thats the reality...
Beta the REALITY is that people live you are only afraid of the power of women and when they have no REAL argument, they try to USE my great religion Islam for their own purposes. Your arguments are still rubbish.

Quote:
there were women only in history when talking about royal families or freedom fighters like john of Arc etc. other wise where was woman???
Joan of Arc wasn't royal, genius, she was just a commoner. Plus, she lived in the 15th century, not before the advent of Islam. Third, there's a big chance that she was just a LEGEND. Polish up on your history bro, movies dekh ke nai, books par ke. Ab CSS ke papers mein Troy ki kahani na likh ke a jana lol :P

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
You have to keep in mind that the rights given to women by Islam, 1400 years ago were really extraordinary. In no other society at the time did women enjoy so much freedom and respect. But in the intervening years, the world has passed us by.

I'm not talking about 1400 years back Islam. I'm talking about this age we're living in. Do you see Islam is practiced in it's true essence now a days anywhere??

If Islamic rules are not liked to be implemented then how do you expect Muslims practicing it? Look brother , be true a little bit I'm not arguing against Islam and lest not I do. But all filth is found within Muslim society. Why I didn't say western society, because I don't want and even like them to compare with Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
I'm not talking about 1400 years back Islam. I'm talking about this age we're living in. Do you see Islam is practiced in it's true essence now a days anywhere??

If Islamic rules are not liked to be implemented then how do you expect Muslims practicing it? Look brother , be true a little bit I'm not arguing against Islam and lest not I do. But all filth is found within Muslim society. Why I didn't say western society, because I don't want and even like them to compare with Islam.

I've already said that the world has passed us by in the last 1400 years ago. Women were granted extraordinary by the standard of those times, but I do agree that these days, women are treated the worst in Muslim societies. But that doesn't mean the problem is with Islam; that just means that Muslims are rotten.

And indeed Muslims today are the worst kind of people, refusing to acquire knowledge, spread violence and hate and completely resistant to any change. The world is moving fast and we need to move WITH IT.

But again, the fault is with the Muslims, not Islam, the religion of peace, which puts great emphasis on acquiring knowledge.

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssravian View Post
You are absolutely right. On this earth there is not any single women who want to be sexual abuse either she is in well western fashion dresses or in Hijab.
Hijab parda for women in Islam in the light of Quran an Hadith

وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ

Quran states: And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms (24:31)

Hadit

Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba:

‘Aisha used to say: “When (the Verse): “They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms,” was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces.”

►Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282: (Sahih Bukhari)

i think this will be a very help full to discuss this topic, it is ought to a Muslim woman to cover her body and face according to Islamic point of view. and if all women follow the rule of Islam the cases of sexual harrasment will decrease....
Old Saturday, June 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

@peacepakistan

Avoid netspeak

@All

Avoid personal attacks during discussion.Argue with logic instead of emotions.
Old Saturday, June 23, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Hmm. . . It depends!! There are 2 conditions (Zina bil Jabr) and (Zina bil Raza). And in most of the cases it's zina bil jabr due to uprising frustration in our society. My intentions are not to blame anyone and being totally unbiased i'll just say no one can make it without women's permission. . until unless women will not agree, a man cannot even think to touch her!! And one more thing to add here that Zina is (karz) and you'll have to pay it by any mean!!
Closed Thread