View Single Post
Old Friday, June 22, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Dear this rhetoric has a firm backing of Muhammad PBUH's saying unlike yours taken from biased western media with implicit designs for women and their freedom....or u want to say ..Mehram's compulsion is outdated? han? clarify ur stance...

You think todays is SAFER time? then for ur kind info, 90000 forced rapes are reported annually in your SAFE USA.. 13000 in UK, 10500 in France. talking about this freedom??? He's not a newyorker who is not robbed, may be a hoax??? that Newyork is on mars where after 8, you are prone to ferocious attacks by organised muggers ???? I guess Dr. Affia is also a women kept in male prison without even respecting her gender rights? and this Safer world dint voice anything against it. talk some sense please...I wouldnt call your argument a rubbish because this is what a myopic pro-western society could think, just the pros, and in blind race towards these Freedom, they are rapped. I accept women are never more free in the past than today but now its you to accept that women were not this much vulnerable in the past than today..
Since you are on the CSS forum, I'm assuming that you do intend to attempt it. If that is indeed the case, then I'm amazed at your lack of historical knowledge. Just run a search on Google about what usually happened after a siege was over and the city had fallen; you will understand what true violence is.

Look at crime rates with respect to the massive increase in population over the centuries. In the middle ages, people went for Hajj in massive caravans for fear of being looted. A lone man was as much in danger as a lone women, hence the necessity of being accompanies by a mehram.

Read about the bloody moments of history, the massacres committed centuries ago, the slaughter of innocents just for the pleasure of a young king, enslavement, RAPE and MURDER of ENTIRE CITIES and you will know that the world is BY FAR SAFER THAN EVER BEFORE.

The so called hero Muhammad Bin Qasim took captive the ladies of the household of the King of Debal and handpicked his daughters to send to the Caliph in Baghdad.

Bandits ran free in the countryside, raping and plundering at will. And Arabia was no exception.

Not only women, but a stupid person like you, so full of himself, going to Mecca by himself, secure in the knowledge that he was a macho man and not a "kamzor aurat" would have been robbed and murdered on the road in no time.

Quote:
and as a muslim, do respect Islamic laws. Islam has created domains of freedom, both for men and women...which are not OUTDATED...Women are equal being to men but in different domain...yes they can work for economic betterment of country but in men-free work place...because Shaitan and Nafs are with us to astray...Best society is which stands on islamic fundamentals and then incorporate scientific and behavioral management that will suerly be prosperous...
Control your Nafs then, if you are such a strong man.

Quote:
and finally choose ur words "rubbish, rhetoric" with care...may be its the rubbish thats the reality...
Beta the REALITY is that people live you are only afraid of the power of women and when they have no REAL argument, they try to USE my great religion Islam for their own purposes. Your arguments are still rubbish.

Quote:
there were women only in history when talking about royal families or freedom fighters like john of Arc etc. other wise where was woman???
Joan of Arc wasn't royal, genius, she was just a commoner. Plus, she lived in the 15th century, not before the advent of Islam. Third, there's a big chance that she was just a LEGEND. Polish up on your history bro, movies dekh ke nai, books par ke. Ab CSS ke papers mein Troy ki kahani na likh ke a jana lol :P