View Single Post
Old Friday, June 22, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
I'm not talking about 1400 years back Islam. I'm talking about this age we're living in. Do you see Islam is practiced in it's true essence now a days anywhere??

If Islamic rules are not liked to be implemented then how do you expect Muslims practicing it? Look brother , be true a little bit I'm not arguing against Islam and lest not I do. But all filth is found within Muslim society. Why I didn't say western society, because I don't want and even like them to compare with Islam.

I've already said that the world has passed us by in the last 1400 years ago. Women were granted extraordinary by the standard of those times, but I do agree that these days, women are treated the worst in Muslim societies. But that doesn't mean the problem is with Islam; that just means that Muslims are rotten.

And indeed Muslims today are the worst kind of people, refusing to acquire knowledge, spread violence and hate and completely resistant to any change. The world is moving fast and we need to move WITH IT.

But again, the fault is with the Muslims, not Islam, the religion of peace, which puts great emphasis on acquiring knowledge.