View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 24, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

You call it freedom and liberty of choice when a beautiful lady is used in commercials and exaggerated advertisements, as a product for successful campaigning. You call it freedom.

The western culture has snatched the moral and ethical values from its people and you call it fashion, i am sorry but almost everyone is victim of it including me! The old house concept, where parents are thrown and left with nothing, you call it freedom and secularism! and most of people appreciate it. The women, today in western countries, is merely used as a product in the name of freedom! It has snatched the grace from women, but on contrary Islam protected women and provided her with best freedom!

I would say, a good man always treat her women with dignity! The rising trends of rapes and prostitution are because of liberty! Men must lower their gaze to get prevented from zina of eyes and women must get dressed rationally. These norms must be followed by men and women.

A very special statement, i have heard from alim is that "first attack of shaitan is on the HAYA of man and women". so one must get dressed rationally in order to be protected from the attack of devil.

Hassan bro, all fingers are not equal, keep your spirits high, dont loose your hope. Change is coming and things gonna be fine. we all love our mother's and sister's!

Have u heard that behind every successful man, there is a women?

In last i would, we should spread the teachings of women's right to all others, and to educate them regarding their obligations towards women folks, only it would reduce the current prevailing conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Sunday, June 24, 2012)