Thursday, May 09, 2024
10:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin007 View Post
That's the thing which i was trying to explain ya. . . see here how confidently you said that it was mutual consent b/w them but do you think in our society it would be just taken as mutual consent or maximum liberty??? of course not because it's a muslim dominated country and everybody will name this thing as (Zina) but zina bil raza, which happened by the permission of that girl.
No matter how the society looks at it, its still sexual intercourse between two adults with mutual consent. But as I said, although there are some exceptions, they are negligible. Because everyday, girls, in some cases as young as 12 are brutally raped i.e. sexual intercourse without their consent. Just pick up any newspaper man and you will find heartrending stories. Like in Vehari, where a 13 year old was gang-raped. Talking of gang rapes, such cases have soared across Pakistan. Just run a search on Google and see for yourself.
Quote:
First of all we have to know that what are the reasons for which people are harassing women's even not caring of their age. . it's definitely frustration and the reason behind frustration is inflation. . means people are getting jobless and due to this they don't get married on time. And it becomes the reason for what they commit these sort of sins. Let's pray we can soon get rid of these things. Ameen.
Ameen. But this is a different topic. Anyways, I do agree that economic conditions are to blame for the increasing frustration levels in today's youth. However, I believe that the fear of a death penalty, like in China will keep their frustration in check.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

You call it freedom and liberty of choice when a beautiful lady is used in commercials and exaggerated advertisements, as a product for successful campaigning. You call it freedom.

The western culture has snatched the moral and ethical values from its people and you call it fashion, i am sorry but almost everyone is victim of it including me! The old house concept, where parents are thrown and left with nothing, you call it freedom and secularism! and most of people appreciate it. The women, today in western countries, is merely used as a product in the name of freedom! It has snatched the grace from women, but on contrary Islam protected women and provided her with best freedom!

I would say, a good man always treat her women with dignity! The rising trends of rapes and prostitution are because of liberty! Men must lower their gaze to get prevented from zina of eyes and women must get dressed rationally. These norms must be followed by men and women.

A very special statement, i have heard from alim is that "first attack of shaitan is on the HAYA of man and women". so one must get dressed rationally in order to be protected from the attack of devil.

Hassan bro, all fingers are not equal, keep your spirits high, dont loose your hope. Change is coming and things gonna be fine. we all love our mother's and sister's!

Have u heard that behind every successful man, there is a women?

In last i would, we should spread the teachings of women's right to all others, and to educate them regarding their obligations towards women folks, only it would reduce the current prevailing conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Sunday, June 24, 2012)

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
And how is Western society filthy? They are more just than any Muslim country in the world. In fact, most Muslim countries, including our very own Islamic Republic are devoid of justice and without it, no nation can survive. Islam says that.
Islam taught Justice not west. I'm retained on my statement that muslims are getting worst not Islam. And indeed Islam is not responsible for the bad deeds of Muslims.
I told you filth is invisible in filth. All that glitters is not gold.

Quote:
Wrong, if we truly followed the West we would be where they are. Islam puts tremendous emphasis on education, human rights and most of all, JUSTICE. The West is way ahead of us in all three. In a sense, they are more Muslim than we are.

So you're going to decide who's Muslim and whose not? The word Muslim stands for those who trust in ALLAH and in HIS oneness and follow the way of Muhammad not the one who follow west.It stands not for those who are being number one in providing justice and human rights.

Alas! All illusion.

Quote:
Centuries back, when major cities fell to sieges, they were usually plundered and thousands of women raped and killed. The enslavement of women and children is age-old and this happened in Arabia too.
That time west was not famous as Arabia or not even discovered that no such crimes were reported ?

Quote:
The mercy of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is another thing, but do you deny that many females were taken captive?
Me acha hun ya bura apnay liye hun
Me khud ko nahe dekhta auro ki nazar say..

I don't read altered history or unauthentic.

Retain to a single statement. Either support Muhammad or deny His Excellency. On one hand you're indeed insulting Him by altered history and on other hand calling your-self His follower. Nonsense.
And provide a prove that women were captive that time.
Do not quote from Ibn Ishaq's book of first biography of Prophet Muhammad(saas).

Quote:
After Muhammad Bin Qasim took Debal, hundreds of women were enslaved. Some were sent to the the Caliph while the others were distributed among his men. Also remember that one of the reasons for the conflict was that ships carrying women and children had been captured by pirates.
Then why did most of Hindu women made statues of Bin Qasim and started adoring it. Becuse they were made captive and raped ??
Who sent bin Qasim to help those women and on who's appeal ? If the reason of conflict was that ship carrying women.

Quote:
Even during the lifetime of the Prophet PBUH, the interior of Arabia was an extremely dangerous place, both for men and women. The Hindu practice of sutee was banned only by the British upon taking control. Violence against women continued long after the advent of Islam and it was until the 19th century that women started fighting for their rights and laws were passed in many countries to protect them from abuse.
Muhammad (saas) is not responsible for individual act.

Quote:
I said that women are safer now than they were 1400 years ago and I've provided evidence. Now please provide evidence to back up your claim.
Your aim of attack is Islam and Muhammad or just 1400 years back age ??

Quote:
I've answered this question in the above paragraph. But lets just say you wouldn't want to live in the interior of Arabia in the 10th century, where, after a war between the Bedouin tribes, you may be carried off as a slave and forced to spend your life as a mistress. Now, would you?
Dr. Afiya Siddiqui is the worst example of captive muslimah by west and how she was raped by those secular states who do care of human rights. Hmm!

Quote:
This is nothing more than rhetoric. Why don't men cover themselves up? Or are only women toffees? BTW, are you a toffee?
And here you prove that how a Muslim woman is treated if she pleads for Islam and Muhammad.
There should be an understanding of a given example. Not to taunt.

Mind you language brother.

Quote:
So you are against women going out of their homes? BTW, if you clear the CSS exam, do you intend to work from home?
Not indeed. I will go out to work but I'm taught how to deal with "na mehram" coleague and in which tone. CSS is not my extreme destiny and I told you I can work outside following the rules of Islam.

Quote:
Islam commands men to lower their gaze. Which means they can lower their gaze? Right?
Are you challenging Qur'anic verse ??

Quote:
So women go out of their homes to satisfy men? Wow, you sure are intelligent!
If you are unable to understand the context of a sentence or paragraph then you should say sorry rather then to reply foolishly.

Quote:
There wouldn't be filth if the punishment for rape was death either.

Are the rapers sentenced to death in the laws of WEST ??

See the link below showing top ranked countries. Are these countries not of West ??

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Moreover, for instance, say a woman has right to go outside her home for any necessity i.e; to work , or travel etc. That right is already given by Islam with some set boundaries. Then she has to follow the way of Islam. And if you say

Ending with an urdu proverb (I don't know the English translation of it) that says " na rahega baans , na bajay gi baansury " . There wouldn't have been filth in the world if a women was not let to go out.
You are contradicting yourself, aren't you?

Quote:
" na rahega baans , na bajay gi baansury "

Neither will there be bamboos nor there would be flutes.

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

I couldnt participate because of unavailability of internet connection.The discussionis going good.Besides this is a current news that Afgahn govt banned women leaving their home except for education, health service and one more thing, and that too with a mehram. Moreover you all must be aware of uprsing against basic human rights violation of women when they started to adopt Islamic scarfs in West.I hope we can prepare well for our Essay. Now answers

Since you are on the CSS forum, I'm assuming that you do intend to attempt it. If that is indeed the case, then I'm amazed at your lack of historical knowledge. Just run a search on Google about what usually happened after a siege was over and the city had fallen; you will understand what true violence is.

I not need to go this much far in past rather i would suggest you to study both world wars, Bosnian massacre of Men(women spared), and i hope you have heard of 1947 Migration of subcontinent(mass suicides of muslim women)and Kony's sex slave girls as well...these all are the events of much Safer world...You even dint answer regarding the numbers of rapes in Safe West? any doubt about figures? you cant deny...So in this malign world, you want Muslim women to work? or is this situation acceptable to u?

Look at crime rates with respect to the massive increase in population over the centuries. In the middle ages, people went for Hajj in massive caravans for fear of being looted. A lone man was as much in danger as a lone women, hence the necessity of being accompanies by a mehram.

Somalian pirates are in news i guess??? Moreover in those days Muslims do"lower their gaze" unlike today, even then women use to veil and accompany with mehram in those times. false logic of unveiling women by you Mr.

and i think you still consider "loot" as bondaged one??? other wise 2008 financial crisis was a big robbery from world?? Billions of dollars are robbed in e-business round the world...In hajj times, looters capitalize on non-connected world, now they are abusing connected world. Nothing changed so false logic.

Read about the bloody moments of history, the massacres committed centuries ago, the slaughter of innocents just for the pleasure of a young king, enslavement, RAPE and MURDER of ENTIRE CITIES and you will know that the world is BY FAR SAFER THAN EVER BEFORE.

hmm..than vietnam war, korean war, Us-iraq war, afghan war were a step to make world much safer...were these blood-less wars? bombing of Hiroshima was a step towards safeR world? Libya bombing, Drones, American detention cnters, ethnic cleansing in palestine in 1948, Israel's strikes in lebanon (forgotten?) hundreds of such examples of mass murders are the fruits of much safer world. just the weapons are different. I am sure that your "safety" definition needs some Current affairs "repair".

The so called hero Muhammad Bin Qasim took captive the ladies of the household of the King of Debal and handpicked his daughters to send to the Caliph in Baghdad.

Bandits ran free in the countryside, raping and plundering at will. And Arabia was no exception.

I think you have issue with whole caliphate??? were those captive girls sent to get raped??? learn to quote history at least. if this is the case than hazrat jawariya RA were also sent to Hazrat Muhammad PBUH as a captive whome He PBUH married afterwards? Do i take this the way you put your incidence? besides, Muslims always applied rules of war told by Hazrat Muhammad PBUH not to harm women, childern, old age, gardens, trees etc. and this way of captivating was a rule of the period. were non-islamic forces different then? u forgotten Mongols? would you mind if i quote the purchase of African slaves(including women) which british and spanish used them to work till they die(and that's without food and medic becz that increases investment). wo examples to kbhi nhi ati zehn me apke? all anti-islamic incidences are learnt by heart?.

Not only women, but a stupid person like you, so full of himself, going to Mecca by himself, secure in the knowledge that he was a macho man and not a "kamzor aurat" would have been robbed and murdered on the road in no time.

hmm..I would accept being called a "stupid" (which i strongly condemn Mr Moderator) rather than a "false and uncontrolled freedom" fighter, destined towards a lewd society which have such moral grounds that a "Rape should be reported and penalized" , instead of obstructing the opportunistic environment at first place. its a shame that western New-muslim women are fighting for veil(france, canada, australia), a human right which freedom fighters are opposing, and you freely blessed are trying to cross the limits. and Hajj pe hi kyun tang tooti ha apki? in the very mean times, british and spanish cargoes were frightened and brutally looted by pirates in atlantic, never read? Pathetically west was unknown of Peace when Muslims were enjoying it in a great caliphate and west was busy in monarch-church wars and then plundering Africa, latin America, N.America, India, Far east. Never read?

Beta the REALITY is that people live you are only afraid of the power of women and when they have no REAL argument, they try to USE my great religion Islam for their own purposes. Your arguments are still rubbish.

Beta im not afraid rather than i want this Women resource of our country to be utilized at its best without causing the potential harm which it caused to West becs of uncontrolled freedom . on the contrary you seem over impressed and over-imposed by this gender. and Ont own"Islam", when you are talking about your perceptual Islam. Islam has laws of society (which west teared apart in the name of freedom; animals), and if you are still entranced, than travel naked to achieve ultimate freedom. i know than you will come back running towards "Conservative Islam", the SATAR concept han?.

Joan of Arc wasn't royal, genius, she was just a commoner. Plus, she lived in the 15th century, not before the advent of Islam. Third, there's a big chance that she was just a LEGEND. Polish up on your history bro, movies dekh ke nai, books par ke. Ab CSS ke papers mein Troy ki kahani na likh ke a jana lol :P[/QUOTE]

I guess you are so over whelmed in joy of your false logics that you missed what i have written b/w the lines...read my comment again...I said women quoted in history were only Royal women or freedom fighters like john of arc.....you mingled both. for 2nd logic of yours, read my comment again, i left aside pre islamic history...and for 3rd, i meant her a legend thats y she is in comment.

i still wont call your arguments a rubbish because I am Ateeq and I cant be Hassan. So learn to respect opinions with patience.

@ Malmeena: Sis im impressed by your moderate understanding of Islamic codes. may Allah help us adopt them as well.

@ Shooting Star: Sir whts "netspeak"? unaware of this term.
The Following User Says Thank You to peacepakistan For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Sunday, June 24, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
@ Shooting Star: Sir whts "netspeak"? unaware of this term.
Example:writing "R U a woman?" instead of "Are You a woman?".
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Centuries back, when major cities fell to sieges, they were usually plundered and thousands of women raped and killed. The enslavement of women and children is age-old and this happened in Arabia too. The mercy of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is another thing, but do you deny that many females were taken captive? After Muhammad Bin Qasim took Debal, hundreds of women were enslaved. Some were sent to the the Caliph while the others were distributed among his men. Also remember that one of the reasons for the conflict was that ships carrying women and children had been captured by pirates.

Even during the lifetime of the Prophet PBUH, the interior of Arabia was an extremely dangerous place, both for men and women. The Hindu practice of sutee was banned only by the British upon taking control. Violence against women continued long after the advent of Islam and it was until the 19th century that women started fighting for their rights and laws were passed in many countries to protect them from abuse.

I said that women are safer now than they were 1400 years ago and I've provided evidence. Now please provide evidence to back up your claim.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...me-us-military

No need to go back centuries

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
You are contradicting yourself, aren't you?

No, I'm not at all.

Quote:
Do you think any society gave respect to woman including ISLAM ??? I don't think so ....

@Invincible

If you're talking about this post then let me tell you I mistakenly typed Islam instead of Muslims.

I'm still consistent on my point that Islam gave respect to women but not Muslims.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, June 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: merged

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Islam taught Justice not west.
Are you saying there was no justice in the world before Islam?

Quote:
I'm retained on my statement that muslims are getting worst not Islam.
If you read my previous post, this is the exact thing I said, word for word.

Quote:
So you're going to decide who's Muslim and whose not? The word Muslim stands for those who trust in ALLAH and in HIS oneness and follow the way of Muhammad not the one who follow west.It stands not for those who are being number one in providing justice and human rights.
Did I say I'll decide who's Muslim? Your statement shows a low, madrassah level understanding of Islam. Please first research about the importance of human rights in Islam.

Quote:
That time west was not famous as Arabia or not even discovered that no such crimes were reported ?
What the hell are you saying? Please do work on your english before you appear for the CSS exams.

Quote:
I don't read altered history or unauthentic.
What altered history? Women were not taken captive?

Quote:
Retain to a single statement. Either support Muhammad or deny His Excellency. On one hand you're indeed insulting Him by altered history and on other hand calling your-self His follower. Nonsense.
Again, what altered history? Aur lanat mere mun par agar mein Nabi Pak Muhammad PBUH ko insult karun.

Quote:
Then why did most of Hindu women made statues of Bin Qasim and started adoring it. Becuse they were made captive and raped ??
Please give your source for this statement.

Quote:
Who sent bin Qasim to help those women and on who's appeal ? If the reason of conflict was that ship carrying women.
You really do need to improve your knowledge of history; the captives were not the ONLY reason. I merely mentioned them to illustrate teh point that those were dangerous times.

Quote:
Muhammad (saas) is not responsible for individual act.
Did I say he was responsible for what happened in the interior of Arabia? Do you just like to twist things or can't understand english?

Quote:
Your aim of attack is Islam and Muhammad or just 1400 years back age ??
I did not attack Islam. I'm merely pointing out that women are safer now than they were in the past centuries.

Quote:
Dr. Afiya Siddiqui is the worst example of captive muslimah by west and how she was raped by those secular states who do care of human rights. Hmm!
She was arrested by Pakistani Intelligence. None of us here know the whole story, but I trust the armed forces of my country.

Quote:
And here you prove that how a Muslim woman is treated if she pleads for Islam and Muhammad.
There should be an understanding of a given example. Not to taunt.
I repeat, are only women toffees? Why aren't man toffees? Stupid examples like those require stupid answers.

Quote:
CSS is not my extreme destiny
What's a "extreme destiny"

Quote:
Are you challenging Qur'anic verse ??
Are the men commanded to lower their gaze or are they not? Simple question.

Quote:
Are the rapers sentenced to death in the laws of WEST ??
No, but in the US, they are often sentenced to decades in prison, which, I think is even worse. To live out half your life in prison, don't you think that's a pretty good punishment?

See the link below showing top ranked countries. Are these countries not of West ??

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime

1) Most rapes in Pakistan are not even reported due to cultural reasons.
2) In the countries you mentioned, rape is at least punished, unlike our so called Islamic Republic where 13 year olds are paraded naked through the streets after being raped and no one cares.

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

@Maleema
@Hassan

Hold on guys. . we are here for discussion and every one has right to argue and counter argue as well. . . but please maintain the decorum of the group. Don't fight please. . if one can not tolerate one's argument it would better that he/she should avoid replying to the post??? and one should not be biased in any sense. . . Haram aur dair k jhagre nipta rahe ho??? so please. . .