View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 24, 2012

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
And how is Western society filthy? They are more just than any Muslim country in the world. In fact, most Muslim countries, including our very own Islamic Republic are devoid of justice and without it, no nation can survive. Islam says that.
Islam taught Justice not west. I'm retained on my statement that muslims are getting worst not Islam. And indeed Islam is not responsible for the bad deeds of Muslims.
I told you filth is invisible in filth. All that glitters is not gold.

Quote:
Wrong, if we truly followed the West we would be where they are. Islam puts tremendous emphasis on education, human rights and most of all, JUSTICE. The West is way ahead of us in all three. In a sense, they are more Muslim than we are.

So you're going to decide who's Muslim and whose not? The word Muslim stands for those who trust in ALLAH and in HIS oneness and follow the way of Muhammad not the one who follow west.It stands not for those who are being number one in providing justice and human rights.

Alas! All illusion.

Quote:
Centuries back, when major cities fell to sieges, they were usually plundered and thousands of women raped and killed. The enslavement of women and children is age-old and this happened in Arabia too.
That time west was not famous as Arabia or not even discovered that no such crimes were reported ?

Quote:
The mercy of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is another thing, but do you deny that many females were taken captive?
Me acha hun ya bura apnay liye hun
Me khud ko nahe dekhta auro ki nazar say..

I don't read altered history or unauthentic.

Retain to a single statement. Either support Muhammad or deny His Excellency. On one hand you're indeed insulting Him by altered history and on other hand calling your-self His follower. Nonsense.
And provide a prove that women were captive that time.
Do not quote from Ibn Ishaq's book of first biography of Prophet Muhammad(saas).

Quote:
After Muhammad Bin Qasim took Debal, hundreds of women were enslaved. Some were sent to the the Caliph while the others were distributed among his men. Also remember that one of the reasons for the conflict was that ships carrying women and children had been captured by pirates.
Then why did most of Hindu women made statues of Bin Qasim and started adoring it. Becuse they were made captive and raped ??
Who sent bin Qasim to help those women and on who's appeal ? If the reason of conflict was that ship carrying women.

Quote:
Even during the lifetime of the Prophet PBUH, the interior of Arabia was an extremely dangerous place, both for men and women. The Hindu practice of sutee was banned only by the British upon taking control. Violence against women continued long after the advent of Islam and it was until the 19th century that women started fighting for their rights and laws were passed in many countries to protect them from abuse.
Muhammad (saas) is not responsible for individual act.

Quote:
I said that women are safer now than they were 1400 years ago and I've provided evidence. Now please provide evidence to back up your claim.
Your aim of attack is Islam and Muhammad or just 1400 years back age ??

Quote:
I've answered this question in the above paragraph. But lets just say you wouldn't want to live in the interior of Arabia in the 10th century, where, after a war between the Bedouin tribes, you may be carried off as a slave and forced to spend your life as a mistress. Now, would you?
Dr. Afiya Siddiqui is the worst example of captive muslimah by west and how she was raped by those secular states who do care of human rights. Hmm!

Quote:
This is nothing more than rhetoric. Why don't men cover themselves up? Or are only women toffees? BTW, are you a toffee?
And here you prove that how a Muslim woman is treated if she pleads for Islam and Muhammad.
There should be an understanding of a given example. Not to taunt.

Mind you language brother.

Quote:
So you are against women going out of their homes? BTW, if you clear the CSS exam, do you intend to work from home?
Not indeed. I will go out to work but I'm taught how to deal with "na mehram" coleague and in which tone. CSS is not my extreme destiny and I told you I can work outside following the rules of Islam.

Quote:
Islam commands men to lower their gaze. Which means they can lower their gaze? Right?
Are you challenging Qur'anic verse ??

Quote:
So women go out of their homes to satisfy men? Wow, you sure are intelligent!
If you are unable to understand the context of a sentence or paragraph then you should say sorry rather then to reply foolishly.

Quote:
There wouldn't be filth if the punishment for rape was death either.

Are the rapers sentenced to death in the laws of WEST ??

See the link below showing top ranked countries. Are these countries not of West ??

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime