View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Islam taught Justice not west.
Are you saying there was no justice in the world before Islam?

Quote:
I'm retained on my statement that muslims are getting worst not Islam.
If you read my previous post, this is the exact thing I said, word for word.

Quote:
So you're going to decide who's Muslim and whose not? The word Muslim stands for those who trust in ALLAH and in HIS oneness and follow the way of Muhammad not the one who follow west.It stands not for those who are being number one in providing justice and human rights.
Did I say I'll decide who's Muslim? Your statement shows a low, madrassah level understanding of Islam. Please first research about the importance of human rights in Islam.

Quote:
That time west was not famous as Arabia or not even discovered that no such crimes were reported ?
What the hell are you saying? Please do work on your english before you appear for the CSS exams.

Quote:
I don't read altered history or unauthentic.
What altered history? Women were not taken captive?

Quote:
Retain to a single statement. Either support Muhammad or deny His Excellency. On one hand you're indeed insulting Him by altered history and on other hand calling your-self His follower. Nonsense.
Again, what altered history? Aur lanat mere mun par agar mein Nabi Pak Muhammad PBUH ko insult karun.

Quote:
Then why did most of Hindu women made statues of Bin Qasim and started adoring it. Becuse they were made captive and raped ??
Please give your source for this statement.

Quote:
Who sent bin Qasim to help those women and on who's appeal ? If the reason of conflict was that ship carrying women.
You really do need to improve your knowledge of history; the captives were not the ONLY reason. I merely mentioned them to illustrate teh point that those were dangerous times.

Quote:
Muhammad (saas) is not responsible for individual act.
Did I say he was responsible for what happened in the interior of Arabia? Do you just like to twist things or can't understand english?

Quote:
Your aim of attack is Islam and Muhammad or just 1400 years back age ??
I did not attack Islam. I'm merely pointing out that women are safer now than they were in the past centuries.

Quote:
Dr. Afiya Siddiqui is the worst example of captive muslimah by west and how she was raped by those secular states who do care of human rights. Hmm!
She was arrested by Pakistani Intelligence. None of us here know the whole story, but I trust the armed forces of my country.

Quote:
And here you prove that how a Muslim woman is treated if she pleads for Islam and Muhammad.
There should be an understanding of a given example. Not to taunt.
I repeat, are only women toffees? Why aren't man toffees? Stupid examples like those require stupid answers.

Quote:
CSS is not my extreme destiny
What's a "extreme destiny"

Quote:
Are you challenging Qur'anic verse ??
Are the men commanded to lower their gaze or are they not? Simple question.

Quote:
Are the rapers sentenced to death in the laws of WEST ??
No, but in the US, they are often sentenced to decades in prison, which, I think is even worse. To live out half your life in prison, don't you think that's a pretty good punishment?

See the link below showing top ranked countries. Are these countries not of West ??

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime

1) Most rapes in Pakistan are not even reported due to cultural reasons.
2) In the countries you mentioned, rape is at least punished, unlike our so called Islamic Republic where 13 year olds are paraded naked through the streets after being raped and no one cares.