View Single Post
Old Monday, June 25, 2012
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Sir Floydian

As you have the experience of selection process of NAB and have also worked as AD, so please guide us of further process after the test. Your tips and suggestions also required.

Help from others is also required and will be welcomed
To be honest I am out of touch with the current recruitment process. Don't know if the psychological test will be conducted by NAB itself or NTS. If its NAB then expect story writing on given picture, puzzles, incomplete sentences etc...somewhat similar to css psychological written part. Then comes your final interview. So you should know the basics like definition of corruption, kinds of corruption, definition of white collars crime, difference b/w white collar and blue collar crime, difference b/w investigation and interrogation etc. Also expect questions regarding the reason to join NAB, relative experience, educational qualifications, achievements etcetera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKARIYAN01 View Post
i think he was not AD,,,,,,,he was investigation officer,,,,,,
No practical difference b/w AD (investigation) and Investigation Officer (IO).. just the difference in nomenclature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
He was JIO. Sarfaraz sab I have secured 61 marks in JIO test and belong to KPK. any chances for interview?
Congrats on securing passing marks..you have a fair chance..wish you all the best
Btw overconfidence causes people to overestimate their knowledge.. JIO is BPS-16 post in NAB. Whereas, IO is a BPS-17 post. I served as AD inv. aka IO.

Regards.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
adnan quaidian (Monday, June 25, 2012), Asif3531 (Monday, June 25, 2012), leadsmalik98 (Monday, June 25, 2012), rizwanmustafa (Wednesday, July 25, 2012), sarfaraz shami (Monday, June 25, 2012), shafiqb9 (Thursday, June 28, 2012)