View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 26, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
Lets see..I bet this is not going to happen.we have been hearing this for past 2 years,but rest assured,IRS isn't going to overtake PCS for the next 10 years in peoples' preference list.You'll see it for yourself.
I dont agree/disagree with you. You may have better exposure about both of these groups whereas I dont have info. This was what I have heard from a credible CSP.

However, I must say it is not the preference number which makes a group better, rather it is commulative factors of work environment, public interaction, hyfy facilities, prototcol, exposure, trainings, scholarships, power and influence. While arranging preference people try to keep the group at top in which they find what they want the most from above factors.

Personally I thought IRS better than PCS, so I am getting IRS. IRS could be less charming in some ways than PCS but am sure there will be, at least, one thing I would be happy about IRS.

So, Alkhamdullillah whatever Allah gives me.