View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 27, 2012

terminator will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforlearning View Post
"Starting Salary will be equivalent to Basic Pay Scales of the posts...."
1. So, what would be the roughly gross salary for DD, AD and JIO scale positions?

In case of DD mandatory 5 yrs post qualification experience equivalent to BS-17 or more is required.
2. If this is definitively 5 years post qualification experience, then how on earth the minimum age for DD position is defined as "25 years", so let's try maths here:

Kid gets enrolled in 1st grade officially at = 5 yrs
Student gets done with Intermediate = 17 years (12 years for 12 grades)
Finishes Bachelor by: 21 years (4 years of study)
Finishes Master by: 23 years (2 years of study)
after 5 years post-qualification experience: 28 years!

So why on earth the minimum age is set to 25 years. I'm hoping they donot consider BA/BSc+MA/MSc=4/5 yrs of study as standard post-graduate which could reduce the age to 26 to 27 years.

Can somebody explain how a candidate with 25 years of age could stand as an eligible candidate for DD post?

As far as I understand, either DD minimum eligibility age should have been increased to 27 years or any candidate who has accumulated experience in any BPS-17 or equivalent job prior to his post-graduation qualification should be counted toward his cumulative work experience i.e (post-Bachelor + post-Master's)

Any thoughts?
Since for the post of DD 5 yrs in Bps-17 is the minimum requirement, therefore, anyone if appointed as DD will get the benefit of his increments as BPS-17 officer. So gross salary depends on the point-to-point fixation. With 5 increments of BS-17, salary can hover around 30-35k.

For A.D gross salary as new appointee is around 24k.
For JIO it will be around 15k for new appointee since Basic Pay for BS-16 is just 10k.

For 25 yrs mentioned as minimum age for DD in the NAB Adv. one cannot take NAB authorities to task for mentioning the illogical level of age for DD. One thing is testified that post qualification experience is reckoned even by Courts as I referred to the case of a candidate for A.D (FIA) knocking the doors of High Court but could not get the case in his favour.

After the announcement of written test result, NAB authorities may demand the attested copies of qualification & relevant experience documents. After a detailed scrutiny they may finalize the merit list for Psychological Test/Interview.
Application Form did not highlight the detailed picture of candidate's academic/service achievement. So this phase of verification of documents is yet to done by NAB/NTS.
liveforlearning (Thursday, June 28, 2012)