View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweet Devil is on a distinguished road

Dear , The International relation and world politics does not work on emotion , morals of humanity or anything like that . Zia had a good strategy but he was not able to carry it to the final stage .

1. If soviet union would have been in control in Afghanistan there would have been no Pakistan , Read my Friend Read - The pakhtun khua movement ??? .

2. Pakistan has not lived under delusion and Kashmir is not a delusion just take a look at them map and just look at the rivers . This delusion would have to be made reality either part of us or independent , or start practicing DE-hydration droughts , India is not chum who will give you water easily or any other concession either develop some spine of get ready cow-tow .

3. To carry out your policies you have to remain in power or some system which would carry them on , thats why you have 2 time prime ministers , to carry out there loot and plunder policies ( there are just doing it on the name of Democracy (Kamino-cracy ).

4. The current system of governance will never help you will have dictators ( at least there is some order under there rule ) , Shame on this the democracy we have today for it i will happily prefer anything which would not have such a situation .

5. India is much more diverse yes and that is the benefit it has , we have 4 cultural or social division in our country , when they are so many as India they realize they have to work together . And another thing about India my friend they don't tolerate the kind of people we have , the Sikhs voiced but what did they get Bombing of the Golden Temple , and on our side every tom dick and harry starts saying pakistan na yeh nai dia woh nai dia , flan kha gaya , jab ka sab kha rahay hain they are all looting . Indians are quite Harsh then us in dealing with voice of decent , over here if anybody has 20 people behind him he claims leadership with a shit agenda completely out of touch with reality .

5. Zia had an expert policy , it was not him who created the mess , is were later government who could not manage a well thought out and 60% complete plan . It was Banazir who gave the list of the Khalistan Movement leaders to India .

my friend Things you cant win on ground , you can never win them on table

@mhmmdkashif's , 10 year is not a huge period Vietnam took much more then that , we have started the see the world though the eyes of media ( which is much more corrupt then the politicians ) . Zia did what he had to , it was the duty of later government to manage it , but they didn't and let it run .