View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Devil View Post
1. If soviet union would have been in control in Afghanistan there would have been no Pakistan , Read my Friend Read - The pakhtun khua movement ??? .
Please don't try to pass off your personal opinion as fact.

Quote:
2. Pakistan has not lived under delusion and Kashmir is not a delusion just take a look at them map and just look at the rivers . This delusion would have to be made reality either part of us or independent , or start practicing DE-hydration droughts , India is not chum who will give you water easily or any other concession either develop some spine of get ready cow-tow .
Brother the delusion is that either Pakistan or India can capture more land then they already have. They can't. I'm well aware of the water problem, but it is a folly to think that India will cede any territory.

Quote:
4. The current system of governance will never help you will have dictators ( at least there is some order under there rule ) , Shame on this the democracy we have today for it i will happily prefer anything which would not have such a situation .
Current law and order problems are also related to actions of former dictators. It was Musharraf who joined the US war on terror. Similarly, MQM was created by Zia, as were the Taliban and other extremist groups.

Quote:
And another thing about India my friend they don't tolerate the kind of people we have , the Sikhs voiced but what did they get Bombing of the Golden Temple , and on our side every tom dick and harry starts saying pakistan na yeh nai dia woh nai dia , flan kha gaya , jab ka sab kha rahay hain they are all looting . Indians are quite Harsh then us in dealing with voice of decent , over here if anybody has 20 people behind him he claims leadership with a shit agenda completely out of touch with reality .
I'm all for using force, if necessary to maintain law and order. Remember however, my friend that the Balochistan issue escalated during Musharraf's rule. He too was a dictator.

I feel that you are in favor of a policy of confrontation with India. You may disagree with me, but I think that Pakistan is no longer in a position to maintain a hostile stance towards India. In any case, friendship and peace with India will be far more beneficial.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
mechrose37 (Thursday, June 28, 2012)