View Single Post
Old Friday, June 29, 2012

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Dear All Anti Zia Regime: All what iam hearing is "negatives" that is heard from our elders, suppressed and biased media, and finally the chaotic events succeded zia which i credit to mis-management of myopic leadership succeded him...One neutral question: how much of you think that Zia regimes fruits or again being neutral, real events are narrated without biasness? what we hear and talk today, arent these the same rhetoric that our politicians are using to hide their lack of capacity to run state affairs...I do respect Z.A.Bhutto despite of his shameful 1971 act but do any body of our leadership has such Bhutto's courage and long-sightedness?? Zia has started and strongly proceeded some vital programs in Pakistan. Space projects like sparco, Nuclear project started by Bhutto was greatly proceeded...I wish some body like Z.A. Bhutto should have come than you will see how the game would end in our favour...Histroy has been narrated so badly and after it our leaders left no stone unturned to capitalize from all "negatives" of zia regime and worked on it to floursih these negatives...
The Following User Says Thank You to peacepakistan For This Useful Post:
shallowwater (Friday, June 29, 2012)