View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hassan Razzaq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Let me tell you the summary of a story:

Zia went to Khane kaaba. While he was in kabba, the prince at that time announced the sacred event of changing the chadar of kaaba and announced that a person who never left the asar namaz would have to come forward and take lead in changing the chadar. Zia said he never left asar ki namaz so prince announced that zia would be leading the sacred ceremony. after performing the sacred ceremony, zia started weeping, his secretary asked the reason for it. Zia said, i performed the sacred ceremony but on the other hand people got to know that i never left asar ki namaz.

Such kind of person he was. No leader ever performed such sacred thing. He was very pious person. Please stop writing negative things about him, he is no more here. Please its a request. Jo chala gaye he os ko to chor do, now the responsibilities are looming around our head. Its time for us to move forward. One who stuck in his past never got the chance of moving forward.
Thanks
jis mei ehad nhe us mei eman nhe

the person who again and again deviated from his promise(ehad) how can he be trusted ?cant trust crocodile tears (infact political tears for the sake of creating good image in others minds)
just emotional stories nothing else..