View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
Sir,
I have been told that IRS will be more effective than customs in the future. How far is it true? This year many of the candidates have preferred IRS over customs, one of my friend got 45th position this year and he has been told through inside sources that he has got IRS. Now imagine the importance of IRS which has started from 45th position.I have got 49th position and my 3rd preference is customs after police and DMG.Do you think i have made a mistake by preferring customs as there is now little chance for PCS officers to get to 22 grade.What's your take on that?
dear you have made right choice as stated by dr adnan. hopefully you will never repent with your this decision that you have put it above IRS.

this is because every common man knows what is customs but only few know about IRS. so you will be proud while telling people that in which service you are.

so cheers and have in Royal service with traditional touch.