View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asi01 View Post
Hahahaha! A big joke. He did not deserve to be a peon. How did you say that he was purifier of the society. He was himself a satan's shadow.
If internet and cable have harmed our societies so why are you here and exploiting internet. I think you are conservative because you think that the technology has been destroying us.
Now i must advise you to stick on Zia's topic and dont start any other to divert the attention of the members of the forum.
Dear you must confess the defeat that not a single member sees eye to eye with you regarding Zia.
Another thing please stop praising the devil.

CHEERS
Well you may call him devil but he is my hero. He defended this country from the clutches of imperialism. I salute to him.