View Single Post
Old Monday, July 02, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
don't be hyper try to control on it. i can use that type of language which you are using .. be careful. and why Gilani didn't write latter you asked, here i am suggesting you that please read constitution of Pakistan once, there is immunity for president. one pm must go against constitution i think you want to say that? as so for the matter of latter is concerned, why cj is silent now ? why cj didn't announce any decision when he went to karachi to solve the problems of karachi?.... be cool dear
Boy Immunity Immunity Immunity: Please get over it. Does Islam gives any sort of immunity. wow so what you meant is: constitution is protecting the corrupt people through provisions of immunity? Get over it sir jee, as then its the right of every president to do corruption and he is protected under the jumbrella of immunity?

In liberal democracy, all state institutions are equal and there is no supremacy of single institution. in short term pakistan may be in the wheel of hurdles, but in long term its going to bear the fruit.

If you think politicians are above law then i am sorry to say that you are against the very rules and principles of Islam.

@Umarabbas: Damn right bro. Zardari will never ever extend his duration.