View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 03, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
chief justice of Pakistan does not owns a private car or home but his family's life style is royal, family enjoys five star holidays abroad and enjoys expensive shopping cj's son submitted his statement in supreme court that he owns a business of Rs.900 millions, no doubt Malik Raiz of bahria town is crook naive soul. enjoying links in every top party leadership and Armey too.he also bribe billions. annually but it is astonishing that how a middle class Arslan iftikhar who's father is cj and merely a former govt. servant in grade 17 rose to a fortune of 900 millions in 5 years............
Well i totally disagree here , coz it's my right And the facts which you've mentioned here,these are nothing more than allegations . . And case is very much clear, it's regarding (Arsalan) not about Iftikhar chaudary. . i even did not added iftikhar behind Arsalan because he is an individual. And His excellency CJ did not even sat in bench just because of Arsalan being his son. And now the ball is in government's court, lets c what does NAB do. . Why don't you acknowledge facts regarding Mr Z and G??? because they've got Immunity??? what sort of immunity??? aren't they humans like us?? Kaun c makhlooq hain woh?? We people will never let anyone do some thing right, where was malik bahria earlier?? Why did he came on screen when Gillani's case was under ruling?? This was all pre-planned just to change the people's mind. . . Our media gets the credit here. . !!

Had chahiye saza mein uqubat k waste
Akhir gunahgar hun, kafir nahi hun main

'Ghalib' wazifakhwar ho, do shah ko dua
wo din gaye k kehte the "naukar nahi hun main"

Regards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to assassin007 For This Useful Post:
idrees khan (Tuesday, July 03, 2012), shoaib khan12 (Saturday, July 28, 2012)