Thread: An Appology. .
View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 05, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

give it a break my jingoistic brothers and sisters !

our society is in a state of transformation, i can visualize the new era of beginning from this lame so-called democratic government. some extraordinary pleasant things happened in the past few years.

1. Army Generals has been tamed to some extant
2. Intelligence agencies has been made accountable
3. former untouchables are now being arrested,prosecuted and imprisoned.
4. for the first time parliament is giving directions and formulating foreign policy
5. for the first time supreme court is playing efficient part.
6. for the first time US apologized to a country which previously it labelled as a terrorist state.

and i know the people well those who want to wag war and conquer US and the rest of the world. let me tell you a short incident of my life.

when US attacked afghanistan, almost 80% people in our residential area migrated to their villages fearing retribution. LOL they were aware of the fact that our area is heartland of province of pakistan and their is no way that US will take action against us. i was a kid, and still remember how hastly the trucks were loaded to fly from their houses :P
so trust me guys, those ostensibly jingoistic mob would disappear in no time when it comes to reality

courage , bravery, and ghariat is something inside, and yes "barking dogs seldom bite"