View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 07, 2012

Arslan Shaukat is on a distinguished road
Default After CE 2011 result!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajmmul View Post
As the final result of css 2011 is announced and dms of passed candidates are released it shows that people have scored more in written as compared to previous years and candidates who could not clear written part due to compart in any subject their written scores are also high in 650-725 slot.
it is apparent that was a pain for fpsc therefore many candidates were wiped in interview by strict question althought appointment are made on merit but interview was also kept strcit as compare to pervious years.
after css 2011 it seems that FPSC have changed it policy and gave tought question in css 2012 and it is apparent that student will get less score in css 2012 as compared to css 2011 maybe my assumption are wrong or based on my personal observation or opioion but readers are best judge and they will descide seniors and members of honourable forum please comment on my post
MAY ALLAH GAVE SUCESS TO ALL CSS 2012 CANDIDATES (AMEN)
Dear!

You are right that FPSC has realized its miktake and changed pattern this time around. Previosly, each year papers were containting repeatitive questions. One could get even 20 out of 20 in MCQs by just preparing past years papers. You can compare CE 2011 question papers with the previous papers. You would find that these followed a stereotypical way. Thats why people scored high in CE 2011 written.

But, as far as CE 2012 is concerned, its papers give one an idea that now FPSC has decided to play smartly with candidates to get the 'cream' out 'right first time'. So that people with genious not just memory could be scrutinized. Allah khair hi kare. Ameen!

Regards,
Afshan Riaz (Monday, August 06, 2012), Malik Nadeem 06 (Saturday, July 07, 2012), samia fakhar (Tuesday, July 17, 2012), Seemab (Saturday, July 14, 2012)