Thread: New Cadres
View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 07, 2012

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

@Xeric

Question of Yes or No should have been asked by authorities or all concerned at the time of implementing this new cadre in Punjab and KPK. Once it is implemented and precedent is created than remaining provinces can’t strike it down especially in the presence of this vibrant judiciary.

If Chief Secretary or CM say no than they have to come up with very logical arguments if things brought into the notice of Judiciary through petition. I think if precedent is created than denying its creation will be very difficult for CS level officer in Balochistan delay of few months or a year can be made but scrapping it out is difficult task specially if work has been done on the same issue.

In my view, Bureaucratic structure and rules in all four provinces are of same nature so it would be very difficult for two remaining provinces to deny PMS.

I personally view its creation not that much effective for the governance and services to common men. If provinces create this new cadre they should also devise strategies for good governance and elimination of corruption. If they don’t than making cadres will not create any difference in the lives of people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Babakhan For This Useful Post:
Xeric (Sunday, July 08, 2012)