View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana chudhary View Post
i am also feeling difficulty to fill this form.. as there are many portion that i could not understand just like cv\resume and others... any one please tell me how to fill it ... and my classes will be start in august so can i send it before my admission..

any one please help me...
What kind of help needed and what is difficulty, kindly mention clearly . Fill the required field under each tab and save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
I dont know but i am unable to submit the application form! Is there anyone who can help me with it?? I am absolutely eligible for it..HEC online application process is pathetic, atleast manual process was some what better.
Why you are unable to submit ,what kind of problem you have to face ? Did you got any error message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0m0 View Post
Respectfully,
I had applied for PhD enrollment but not yet got the admission. I need to know if I could apply under the Phd Program or the MS leading to Phd..? I am eligible for the PhD and Have got the reply from the university that i shall be given admission. but i dont know if i should rely on applying for the MS leading to PhD or directly PhD..the major problem is that i had not yet being informed about the final decision on the admission in PhD program.. what to do? please help regarding the issue.

Regards.

In this case when you are not enrolled in PhD before closing date you should apply and avail the opportunity under Category-B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
In scholarship it is mentioned k 3rd divions na ho ek b..... 3rd division ki % kitne he? For BA MA ?????????????
Less than 50% marks= 3rd division =D Grade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadslee View Post
please guid me,
where will qualifying cadidates get admision, and how?
Fresh awardee must take/get admission in the department/universities mentioned in the list of universities · ( Read Terms And Conditions )

Here is List of Universities you can get admission . HEC Recognized Universities and Degree Awarding Institutions
Fadslee (Wednesday, July 11, 2012), m0m0 (Wednesday, July 11, 2012)