View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arslan Gohar View Post
Sory sir i admited its my fault.
And thanks both of u my respected senior member's..
I will more care about my these mistakes again. . .
Again thanks for guiding me..
I am using net from my cell phone that's why these nistakes are accord...
And please help me and motivate about my english.
Because my english is nor well.i wante imptove my english...May Allah success me in my this Aim.
Thanks
Thanks for clarification.Kindly always mention source of the information as well.Posts without sources will be deleted in future.

As far as improving English is concerned see these threads.

English Grammar ( for Beginners )

Structure and Written expression

Tips for Punctuation

Enhance your Vocabulary

Idioms (A-Z)

Apart from these explore English (Precis & Composition) section thoroughly.
Do read good English magazines,newspapers,books on regular basis and listen to English news.Try to speak in English with your friends and family to remove hesitation.

Regards.