View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha One View Post

Dear Bilal, there is a BIG difference in the syllabai of CSS and PMS. Dont make estimations regarding CSS based on your PMS experience.
Dear Alpha one, first of all let me tell you that i have not only appeared for PMS but i have taken the CSS 2012 as well and Business ad was one of my optionals...i am not talking on mere basis of PMS but i have a long background of that subject, i am an MBA and i myself not in the favour of opting this subject, the reasons are as follow...
1: Cheema sb is right that you have to study three books of different subjects and you can cover at least two subjects in the time and hard work for Business ad...
2: if there is a question that is out of sylabus like there was a question of 7s framework of Mckinsay which is not in any popular book of management, non MBA would not be able to do it...
3: