View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2012

aghashoaib is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman Sheikh View Post
Exactly, I agree with Iqbals's explanation. A combination of both military and economic power is essential to maintain order in the society and to check rebellious elements. But you see, there must be a sort of balance between military and economic might. Too much military power can lead to downfall, as is evident from the fall of Soviet Union. On the other hand, only economic power cannot make you a 'power' in the world. This is also evident in case of Japan.
Yes brother you are right a wise statesman is that who makes policies keeping equliburum between economic as well as millitary policies.there is lot of diffrence between defination of classical state, neo classical state and modren state this is my own analysis here are the following

1.Classical states: the only objective of the classical states was the survival there main focus was the save the state and subjects from the aggression of inside as well as out side by inside mean the internal conspiricies as in the case of Julius ceaser.

2. Neo classical state:-:- in neo classical states focus shifted from the theory of " survival of fittest" to survial as well as economic well being the example of the neo classical staes are state of madina (the ideal state of the world), spain in nutt shell muslims era may be catogarised as the periods of neo classical states.

3. Modren state:-:- the modren states are those states whose focus not only on the theory of neo classical states as well as the focus of modren states is towards technological advancement, modren theory and practice of public adminstration, Diplomatic front trade is the main focus of the modren states.

Please dear comment on my analysis of states if there is any shortcoming your cirticism will be welcomed thanks
idrees khan (Tuesday, July 17, 2012)