View Single Post
Old Friday, July 20, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha One View Post
The book is published by Jahangir Publishers.... and its the only book i guess which covered the entire course of CSS as it has been specifically designed for CSS. I am not going to advertise about that book but atleast it covered all topics of the CSS course including those which came in the past year papers.

dear Bilal "isay kya pata" is THE approach which is the cause of all the failure in the world.
well i accept my mistake with open arms, i must not have uttered these words, pardon me for that, but dear the book you have told is just a guide, i am an MBA and i have studied the core courses of each these subjects...for subjects like business admin you cannot rely on guide stuff and will need to refer to benchmark books...