View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2012

pearlyS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Pearl, you attempted it well, but let me mention few things here. The most basic thing to attempt these kind of questions, one must comprehend the exact meaning of the stated proverb. So, in this case, specifically, you dint comprehend the true meaning of proverb. You mentioned many irrelevant things, which certainly changed the whole subject. You pressed much on materialism but ignored some true facts.
As not every man has same purpose of life. Different men have different goals but one thing is obvious and that is every man faces difficulties in his life and the whole topic was based on it. Not every man search for materialistic things.

The second thing is examples. Examples are necessary, quotes sometimes work but relevant and few. By giving examples, you can add value to your arguments.
thanks you came forward to point out mistakes.yeah, i got it that way & i think reader/examiner can understand i am talking about materialism & outcome of it's blind following.if you have gone through the thread you may take this attempt as a struggle to overcome unnecessary dragging pointed out by another respected member.
i think my understanding of topic was right because i think those who do not get attracted toward materialism,they feel throes of life even more. Like our punjabi sufi poets who felt the worldly life a hindrance in their way to reach to their SHOH(beloved that is Allah sw). And the people who could look into things with lens of spirituality feel aghast due to materialism around them & thus life ....! here emphasis was not on futility of life but on dark aspects of living unhappily. (please someone correct me if i am wrong here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
Quite well! Much better than previous one. Good use of Vocab.

Use Present Indefinite Tense correctly.

I shall write on it to make you understand, well.

Regards,

yes, it is the simplest tense & hell bent to trap me in it's wrong usage
fingers crossed that one day i will use it correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
I know, She has much focused on DESIRES. So called MATERIALISM.

Once a MAN asked BUDDHA, "What is LIFE?"

he replied, "A SORROW."

Man asked, "What is Sorrow?"

Buddha Answered, "Being of Desires. KHAwishat ka hona"

So, Jub tak materliasm hai tab tak INSAN khuch nhn.

Explain, the central idea of topic into two lines. I await.
was that for me to explain??

At the end i thank both of you for your time & observation for my not-so-good-attempt

regards