View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyS View Post

was that for me to explain??

No, it was for ASIF.

You touched the topic well but you could define it very well.

Let me tell what meanings can come out of the quotation.

Call No Man Happy Till He is Dead.

1. Jub Insaan Merta hai, Tub e pata chlta hai K, WO HAPPY THA K NHN. A true Man would Smile when he dies Means he is happy and He who weeps, He is not.

Kabbeer said:

When I was born, I wept and all laughed. Oh! Kabber, Do something, when you die, you smile, all weep.

Ek To Insaan Ko mertay Howay Deakh ker Pata Chlta hai k happy tha k nhn, Us say pehlay USAY HAPPY MAT KAHO.

2. Wo BUDDHA WALLA. Materialism Wala Example.

3. Insaan k pass subh kuch honay k bawajood b HAPPY na kaho, Us k pass health, wealth or duniya mothy main Ho tu b, Usay Happy na kahu. Q k kya pata kal us k pass health, wealth or duniya e na ho? jab tak merta nhn tub tak wo happy nhn reh skta.

So, these three can be the explanations.

I would write on same topic.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
pearlyS (Saturday, July 21, 2012)