View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
So whats the difference between a goal and desire?

Is it desire or your goal to be CSP?

You want all of us to agree with Bhudda? whatever, man have today is because of his desire to live in a global and civilized world. His desire to live a more comfortable life led to technological developments. His curiosity, desires and his vision made his life more worthy, comfortable and professional.

Zuhaib, you put too much stress on philosophies. sometimes, you quote romi sayings, sometime other.

Brother, try to get out of the world of fantasies and try to see the realities.
I live in real world, That is why using CSS forum.

Expansion writing is much related towards Philosophy. All the quotations are of Philosophers. So do concentrate you too . I shall say you to read Rumi.

I shall tell the very difference of goal and desire in part time.

I asked you the Central Idea.