View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 22, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyre View Post
One can also visit regional office of HEC.I visited their Regional offices for the same purpose. Even though I cannot tell you the whole process of acquiring the certificate because i no more wanted it and so i did not complete the process, but let me tell you that they were very helpfull. If there exists a regional office in you area just take the original documents (must) and their copies with you and the officials will guide you.
Yes dear, agar aap process complete karte to pata lagta , shru shru main to main bhi bara impress ho gaya tha buhut helpful hain . khaas tor pe email pe jitna inhon ne khuar kia, bechare university waale england se baar baar mere kehne pe email bhej rahe they phone kar rahey the aur in sahiban se maloom karo to pehla doosre ko forward kar raha hai doosra teesre ko teesra chothe ko karte karte 10 bandon se maloom kia aakhir tak nahin maane. phir Islamabad main bande dorane parey tab jaa ke kaam hua .
tyre (Wednesday, July 25, 2012)