View Single Post
Old Monday, July 23, 2012

Sarfraz Ali is on a distinguished road

Some senior members have posed serious allegations on CJ, i completely disagree with them... becoz..

1. The court perform its function within the parameters of law, which is framed by the parliament, it does not mean the parliament has immunity from such laws. The people apprise the court to seek justice, then what the problem we have if the court's honest decision hurt our corrupt politicians.

2. The court believe in the evidences, facts and truth brought before it, the PPP has failed to win its cases, because they leg behind.

3. Many People often criticize the CJ's suo moto, but have they seen in the media? every one demanding for CJ's suo moto action when they inflicted serious damages by the hands of powerful persons. There are millions of people who are praying CJ for the deliverance of justice.

4. Why we criticize him because of his son's involvement in corruption scandal? He is the man who has bought his son before the Court, is there any person apprised the court...

5. Many people also criticize that Supreme Court working on the signals of one political party... but I believe the Chief Justice has realized the need of administration of justice in our system... The function of the court is to examine facts, evidences and truth and make decisions in the light of law and Constitution of Pakistan.

I firmly believe that what the supreme Court is doing is in the interest of our general public.