View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozankhan View Post
You are absolutely correct! Look at Aitzaz Ahsan, Ali Ahmed Kurd and many others, they are gone...

Let me tell you a short story! Once a senior most judge of Supreme Court of Pakistan told a media anchor that ye PPP vale SC of apni jageer samajhte hain aur chahte hain k hr Faisla inke Haq mei aae. The media person smiled and than replied "wese sir aj tk aik bhi faisla PPP ke haq mein bhi to nai aaya"

So do not except anything from this Chief Justice.
Hahaha who was that person who spoke truth in media?? who favored ppp?? amazing!
And Rozan Khan I never expect anything good from CJ, bolay to apun bachpan say he smart hey
But just want to say some respected members about how CJ is so supreme?? The members who blindly believes what paid media say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
Actually CJ Chaudhry was himself a PCO judge and took oath under MUsharraf's PCO, now how come he took a decision to deseat PCO judges like Justice Abdul Hameed Dogar? And CJ himself got his son inducted in bureaucracy by pressurizing the commission, does he deserve to be our hero? certainly not.
shallowwater, we are not going to get answers of our questions.
And even having all the facts, we are not going to get answers of these hard realities' questions. Their perceptions become facts and our facts become just our perceptions or mere labeling us traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozankhan View Post
Why is this so when someone says something against about CJ, he is considered as a traitor of Pakistan? He is hatred by everyone specially by media.
Yup you are right dear, i think this is so because more parties support CJ for their vested interests so they want poor Pakistanis think in the same way which benefit them, and for this nothing other than media can be used. You know media became so powerful that people of our beloved country make judgement on what media say not what history or our own thinking and reason says.
Well hmm traitor he sahi, and i have noticed that whenever the one fails to answer our given questions then one left with choice of labeling other person as traitor or unpatriotic. Do not worry! it is enough that at least we do not label other person traitor if he/she unable to answer our question.
rozankhan (Tuesday, July 24, 2012)