View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sarfraz Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
waht you said that iftikhar chudry stood against parvez musharf hahahaa funny he took oath as a pco judge do you know?
and ppp brave leadership and policies made him for resignation.
ppp first decision was to restore. i think that wasn't a good decision because iftikhar chudry isn't deserve this immense seat.
he is a corrupt and bad character person who didn't know about the deeds of his own son and protecting him on is evil deeds..... chudry creating tension b/w institution which isn't favor in Pakistan... even he interrupted parliament's decisions every institution has to do work with in limitations... ....just want to say that cj is a bag hindrance in the performance of govt and development of Pakistan if a pm summons by court again again how he can perform well, pm of any country is the busiest man of country..........

I think restoration of judiciary is the beginning of new era in the history of judiciary in Pakistan, this judiciary will not let dictators to run their sway.

You said brave leadership and the policies of PPP made Pervaiz Mushraf to resign, how funny laughing,

I think P.Mushraf was at the lowest ebb at his position, because of restoration of judiciary, and other tragic incidents like Lal Masjid, killing of Bugti. "PPP ne sirf girtee hui deewar ko dhika dia." they also violated the secret pact with him.

How u define one's character without having significant proof against him,

I salute CJ who admitted that he don't know anything about his son's deeds. This will be decided by the Court whether he is innocent or guilty.
He did not gave any pre-mature statement, as his son is innocent / falsely implicated like other politicians gave such statements when their sons caught in corruption cases, Pervaiz Elahi, Gilani. He didn't want to influence on the case, moreover the investigation is handed over to NAB.

Summons do not stop some one to stop working..