View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Show me a hero,I will write you a tragedy

''Do not seek ease in thy journey of life.
Rather explore signs what is ordained for you.
Face thy mishaps with courage ,
like one's slamming towards your corpse.''

It is oft -quoted that ,''life is not a bed of roses''.life is a compund of happiness and sufferings ;the more you face the sufferings you will be granted with internal rest.so ,it manifests itself brave persons have undergone a series of misfortunes but they changed the path of their luck with endless efforts.

The one who aims high ,got their destined heaven .It seems life has choosen them in order to examine what they can do . Our beloved Holy prophet (p.b.u.h) experienced cruelities of infidels then any other man or prophet . So ,The tragic path of His life has given him a title of ''Rahmat -ul-alameen'' ,and Haider .

Common man has become hero among large masses by converting the miseries of life .This phenomena demands heroic endevour . The up and downs are common in every body 'life but what lacks is wit and bravery .Tipo sultan was martyred and named as hero. Because ,he faced misfortunes and even faced death like one who is going to embrace friend .

All men have equal rights but it is History that tells us a different thing . Many of them were assassinated,put behind the bars ,fired but were reluctant to their cause .Their will power ,to face the tragedy of life have made them hero.

Storms captured me to weigh my courage,
and you assumed it ,i am in difficulty,
I have beaten thy ruthless waves,
I have made my own destiny,
I am the hero of my own life.

It does not imply that hero is never beaten but the one who has been hard done by life .when the scale of tolerance hightened will power then fate knelt down towards the man like a maid
zuhaib ahmed (Friday, July 27, 2012)