View Single Post
Old Friday, July 27, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by niazikhan2 View Post
@mano g..plz.guide that in law paper of tehsildar,will we write in pure law language crammed from book or we can write in our words..?
well, this is the domain of Islaw khan so i think he is the best person to guide in this regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikh umair View Post
@mano g, from where u prepared Islamic history.
plz guide me about its books especially for paper II
I made my own notes after consulting various sources, two of which are the books by Mazhar ul Haq, second was M.Arshad's book but the second one is hardly available in the market as it is an old book. Watch documentaries regarding Islamic History, they will really help you in general understanding and it will keep maintaining your interest in the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
Sis!
Can I prepare It for 2013 if I start it from scratch and with the fact that I am very weak in English especially I am very weak in English writing ?
Please comment and give your valuable advice.
You can start it now, you have 6 months and it's a reasonable time period, focus on improving your language skills and don't let the under-confidence, overshadow your efforts best of luck! Please read the previous posts in detail they will help you for initiating your preparation. Good luck!
mani g (Friday, July 27, 2012), sonia5 (Saturday, August 25, 2012)