View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 28, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Arslan Shaukat;459235]Dear Sara!

Nearly 35000 people have been killed by terrorism uptill now. Not 3500.

Thanks for that but there are 35000 I am sure not 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyS View Post
Indeed a laudable effort...your plan to do it on regular basis will help you a lot,inshAllah.some points which i want to mention

1.Try to use simple words & keep heavy vocabulary for decoration purpose i.e occasionally. Too florid sentence gives a a negative impact.

Yes, after notice your comment in me new article have used simple vocabs

2. Learn the appropriate use of heavy vocab..

Since a decade, owing to abysmal terrorism, our country has been suffered a lot terribly. or Since a decade,owing to increasing terrorism related incidents,our country has suffered a lot. (how about these 2 sentences??compare & feel the difference)

Hmm.. Certainly, you are right..Now inshALLAH it wouldn't be again I will do as much as I can

Besides, according the estimated, 2% growth rate of Pakistan, what for country of fiscal population of 180 million turns out to be roughly around 3.2 million every year

Think again,the sense it is conveying??

3. Accurate use of tenses means an impression that is bound to benefit you.

Yes, I have concentrated on tenses and impressions
Keep writing & improving

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
An appreciable effort and I strongly agreed with PEARLYS bro, in addition to his said instructions before concluding the article also suggest some ways for resolving the problem don't put it on the readers.

and correct the above mentioned figures too please. How can you say 5000 Officials have been killed out of 3500....
It must be 35000 if I'm not mistaken.
Yes it is 35000 as it as shown in the aritcle...

Thanks I have noticed my mistakes. I will be aware in the future for these mistakes. I really thankful for your such a nice comments and pleas keep in touch with me and comment whatever you feel and critisize as much as you can I would be thankful to you.

Today I have written on Media it is very interesting I hope it would be helpful for you for essay paper and Current Affairs.....Thanks..