View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 29, 2012

atta khoso is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahir asiif View Post
sir baqi chezen to thek but i dont think so that an asp has more respect than a captain or a flight lt, hoping for ur comment
1-I have critical analysis about both because i have heard both sides very close , when a person joins army , he just compromises to the consequences in training , because he wonders to have 4 star, where as in psp there is no such concept.
2-An army officer doesn't enjoy any public relation except those who are entitled for time being with para military forces such as Rangers , where as a psp officer enjoys well in public relations.
3- As we are i Pakistan , and you are here for your interest in commission and its your syllabus to know the history , its army who had governed Pakistan for three times nor police. So asses your self who is powerful in practical.
4- Other fact are minor , said to be , the life of army officer is like a person who even could pee without permission , where as psp officer enjoys freedom from the start up to end. As for as it is regarding there pay both sides are even.
5-Now come to the moral factor , there is no any department in our country who could abolish the record of corruption. where as the army has became much resourceful, we cant say it 100% pak saf but it is much better than the other institutions in Pakistan.
6-Now come to assume the status , both have even life standards but psp officers are said to be more civilized than of Army.