View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 29, 2012

pearlyS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Date:July 29,2012
Overpopulation, Causes and Remedies

"The hungry world cannot be fed until and unless the growth of its resources and the growth of its population come into balance. Each man and woman—and each nation—must make decisions of conscience and policy in the face of this great problem."
excellent use of quote

Pakistan is facinghas been facing a lot of the diverse problema lot of problems or diverse set of problems in the current scenarioin present/current times. Among the problems, one is overpopulation. It is ever-growing population that has been affecting the country in many spheres. In other words, it would not be false to say that it is the problem, which gives the birth to other grave problems, such as food crisis, terrorism, extremism, povertythese all are socio-eco problems,so why to repeat?. Although, It is predicated that if in this way Pakistan does not prevent this alarming problem then in the 2050 the third most populated nation would have been Pakistanwill be Pakistan. So, It is crystal clear, that it is the alarming problem, which must has to be tackled in the priority option.word "alarming" repetitive use is killing the beauty of prose

However, there are a lot of diverse causes of this alarming problem. But, the mostmost potent causes are increasing rate of birth, decreasing rate of death, social influence, illiteracy, instabilityinefficiency of govt seems appropriate here of government and government’s concurredrelevant instead of concurred(concurred=in accord or agreement) departments which have been nearly failed to cope this problem such as in health sector, and population welfare family planing also the NGO’s inefficient role.

As a matter of fact, since the inception of Pakistan every possible strategy has been applyinghas been applied (past perfect ) to cope this problem, but owingto the hurdles, which are given above, this problem has not been solved on the pattern of other western countries.
However, for the solution of this problem, prevailingpresent/current government has to work very effectively. The PPP government has little time to tackle this problem. But, with the Great Spirit it can be solved earlier. So, there are some steps, which have to be taken by the apparentapparent?? government in order to tackle this problem. Firstly, an effective policy has to be made and in this policy every possible action should be devised. Though, the prority should be given to the education, family planing Tex connection and sex education should be given to the people in order to aware the masses of this alarming issue. Moroever, the concerned NGO’s have to be work for the same cause bilaterally.

Thanks for your comment on my previous articles and kindly keep in touch with me and comment as much as u can critically. Thanks...
Regards Sara

present perfect tense is used to connect past-happening to your present to highlight impact of that happening....for example
mai nay khana kha chuka hu...i have taken my meal
mai nay khana khaya...i took/ate my meal

this is all i could point....tried to rectify as much as i could,seniors & learned people of this forum can guide you better than this or me as well

Regards

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Do not use hard to read fonts.
The Following User Says Thank You to pearlyS For This Useful Post:
ssara (Monday, July 30, 2012)