View Single Post
Old Monday, July 30, 2012
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about
Default how CSS academies deceive potential candidates

I have never been a huge fan of the CSS academies. most of them are huge rip offs. and they false advertise. they have put the pictuers of the past successful candidates and claim that they have been their students. the reality it, many times they dont even know their names.
I went to KIPS. I saw the pictures of a few of my own batchmates. on many of them they had written the name, year or service group wrong. i took pictures of two of my batchmates.
if a candidate has been successful because of their efforts, they should atleast have his name right.

In the first image the man labeled as Zeeshan from DMG is actually Rao Shehzad from IRS. in the second picture, The person is labelled Fahim Khan Afridi but he is actually Inam Wazir from Customs. why i know them? because the former belongs to the same common as mine, while the latter did his STP with me ( he is originally from the 33rd Common).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mahmood For This Useful Post:
anam047 (Thursday, August 02, 2012), jadoon khan (Sunday, August 05, 2012), keenTHEquest (Wednesday, August 07, 2013), Last Island (Tuesday, July 31, 2012), mudasr (Thursday, August 02, 2012), shanimba1 (Thursday, August 02, 2012), Urma Waqar (Monday, January 14, 2013), zainab ali (Saturday, March 30, 2013), zuhaib ahmed (Saturday, August 25, 2012)