View Single Post
Old Monday, July 30, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
Sir, would you mind telling after being selected in DMG which post is allocated in grade 17?
P.s:- Do you know about political agents, about their grades and which cadre they belongs to?
There are several post in grade 17 from which one can start his career with. These are ACO, DDOs, Secretary Public Safety Commission, HRDO, SDM (in Malakand Division) Assistant Political Agent and several other designations in Secretariat as well as autonomous and semi-autonomous organizations.

Political Agent seat is basically grade 19 vacancy as far as I know. But in larger agencies a grade 20 PA is appointed (e.g PA Khyber) and for some agencies even a grade 18 PA is appointed, as in Kurram, Mohmand and North Waziristan agency etc.

There are three cadres who can be appointed as PA/APA of an agency. These are the promotees like Tehsildars/Naib Tehsildars, thePMS/PCS Officers and the DMG officers

Quote:
Originally Posted by student View Post
My query is that did you make notes of your subjects or highlighted important points in books ?
Which one is better in your view ?
I used high lighter and in certain cases I made outlines. I haven't made notes due to shortage of time. Well, i prefer outlines because they take less time in making, revision is quick and the whole course is summarized in a few pages.
Rest, you should see which ever is convenient for you.
mani g (Tuesday, July 31, 2012), pisceankhan (Friday, August 08, 2014), redmax (Tuesday, July 31, 2012), student (Tuesday, July 31, 2012)