View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 08, 2012

lahorizen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss ali View Post
S. agree

and its specially important for those who are going to switch from some other job, so please stop this futile discussion over tcs receipt and try to get some information about pay structure.
Yes you are right i myself will be switching my government job of BS 18(if selected).I ll be thinking ten times before switching because of the already benefits i am enjoying e.g leave account,GP fund,pension contribution and even salary i think i ll be bearing a loss of at least 20,000 per month if i join as DD. because in our organization we are earning many allowances over and above BS 18 salary.But on the other hand i have heard that there is a system of rewards in NAB in case recoveries are made as is in FBR.In advertisement it was asked that for the job of DD ,only employees from government organizations are eligible to apply but on the other hand every organization is having different pay structure for example in FBR inland revenue salaries are double as compared to common salaries of government employees.
Looking forward for opinions of Forum members.