View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
dear mansoor
It is fact that now a days most of the paper of pak affairs consists of current issues, but the questions like one which has attempted is also important. So we can not undermine the importance of such questions. We have a lot of time till papers, if we keep it continue in the same manner, we will be able to cover almost all essential topics including current issues of Pakistan.
Mansoor and Shakeel you both are right. Both sort of questions have their own importance. Although General questions are more scoring than that of traditional. First we have to cover the traditional or bookish questions then we will attempt the rest of general questions according to the current scenario and circumstances in order to cover all the concerned topics regarding socio-political-econmical sphere.

Fassi...Thanks a lot to point out my blunder mistakes of facts and figure. InsALLAH I will be attempting my next question carefully, as I much as I can. ANd Please take part in this exercise, Its really really vital for the upcoming attempt.

Thanks

Date:August 08,2012

Q-02. Discuss the Ideological foundation of the “Two Nation Theory” with reference to the Contributions of Dr.Iqball, and the Quaid e Azam?

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, August 08, 2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: merged