View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 09, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
i think before posting any think here, you must read about it and conform it from any proper source, you have to read about hakim ali zardari dear, and one thing i never ever observed that you posted any informative thing.
Ok dear, please share where can I find this information that Muhammad Hussain Zardari, father of Hakim Ali Zardari was one of the richest person in entire sub-continent before partition. It will increase my knowledge and I will also start posting informative things