View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2012

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Thanx dear Hashmat for checking my topic and apprising me of my mistakes. Actually the thing which you pointed out as wrong is not so. There may have been misunderstanding in interpretation of that sentence. I also know that Shaikh Ahmed Sirhindi appeared on the scene to reform Muslim society before Shah Waliullah. But all what I meant by that sentence was that the approach which Shah Waliullah had used to pull out the Muslims from crisis was distinct in its on way.
Dera brother you are right but don't make a room in your answer that creates any sort of ambiguity in checker or reader's mind because here you can explain what you wanted to say not there.

I wanna suggest you that favour Muslims and Muslim personalities in your answers and justify their efforts i.e Quaid-e-Azam, Shah Walliullah, Mujadid Alif sani, Sir Syed and others. If you wanna have good marks criticize only Hindus, Sikhs and The British as much as you can because anything against our history as we have read in our books or that is in checker or reader's mind may be calamitous.

If anything is creating ambiguity try to explain it in short to make its positive sense. Allah bless you brother....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
dear Fessi, impressive work you have done, but it seems that you writing about Shah Wliullah and in question examiner asking for another thing.

3. Shah Waliullah realized "The renaissance of Islam and Muslim Society can not be affected until the intellectual life of the Muslims is re-oriented." Discuss Critically.?
means you must focus on un-Islamic practice much, no doubt it is quite pertinent to write about him. but you must focus on problems and how Shah Waliullah endorsed for solving these problems.....
bundles and piles of thanx for evaluating my attempt, I think under 2nd head from Paragraph 2 to 3 I've preferred mentioning the required material and in conclusion too.

Anyways, your suggestions are good Bhaiya; keep guiding and criticizing for betterment....