View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwatian View Post
tnx a lot u hav hlpd me n removng sme of my confusion.u know 130 in islamic instead of 84 in indopak would hav kept me in dmg in kp..tht why subject selctn becme a real game..sme pepl sugest phsychology.how u found tht?..if u hav to opt betwen psychlgy nd islmc hstory whch one wuld u go for?speclly wth engineerng(techncl backgroun)...sorry i m askng in ths way becs u hav opted both..u know bettr abut its topics..study..time consumption nd in the end reward..
Engineering background has nothing to do with both these subjects, you can opt any one of them, Islamic history has no technicalities, psychology has some topics of biology but even then it is manageable for non-science students, one advantage of psychology is that it never remained low-scoring and one thing more, you will have 5-7 days gap for psychology so easy to revise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javedahmed View Post
Would you please suggest me a book that thoroughly covers IH paper 2?
I have never seen such a book as cover all the topics of paper 1 and 2, I used notes of my academy for paper 2, so the only famous book mostly recommended and used is Professor Mazhar ul Haq's, but it lack some of the topics of paper 1 and most of the topics of paper 2!
sonia5 (Saturday, August 25, 2012)