View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
dear outstanding work you have done, your ideas and presentation style in introduction is extra ordinary.
but factors you have missed are very important they contributed a lot in the declining of Muslim rule. i posted in my previous post, i posted for shakeel. go through it and think what you have missed. your overall attempt is the best, thats why i am bound for giving you 16/20 stay blessed

Thanks a lot Hashamt.....You are not improving my confidence but also have boost my stamina. InshALLAH I will do my best as much as I can.

Especially thank to Hashmat, Pearly, Shakeel, and Fassi............

Shahreenaa, yar you so nice of you! Please don't leave your friend Sara alone and other who need you a lot in this forum till exam. I need you very much, I have seen your profile. You are not a Gold Medalist but also have strong optional subjects. However, you have not mentioned your email address. Please mail me your cell number I want to talk with you regarding CSS. You can find my mail address in my profile......

Thanks...........

Sara...........

Yes Hashamat I have read your stuff now, is very vital. You have done broad study... Like Shahreena you are also regular member of this precious forum, and keep guiding us.......

Thanks..........

Regards............
The Following User Says Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
pearlyS (Wednesday, August 15, 2012)