View Single Post
Old Friday, August 17, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shariq khattak View Post
The law enforcment agencies are not succesful in controlling the crime in our society. Is it due to lesser involvment of othr segment ov society? Discus
Social institutions are mainly responsible for it and especially family institution is losing its hold.

In our society,mainly economic reasons lead one to crimes.Economic institution isn't fulfilling requirements of the individuals.Unemployment leads to frustration and depression,that's why,individuals seek negative ways to overcome financial crisis.

Family institution isn't training the individuals in proper way.Elite/Upper class hasn't enough time to check activities of their kids so they get involved in crimes for thrill and adventure.Besides,weak bond of affection makes them frustrated so they take interest in such activities to satisfy their psychological deprivation.

Educational institution is also not playing its effective role.Quality of education is neglected so individuals' moral values are weak.

In short,law enforcement agencies alone can't eradicate crimes.It is always better to nip the evil in the bud and it's impossible without co-operation of other social institutions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
ebad93 (Saturday, August 18, 2012), Shariq khattak (Friday, August 17, 2012)